Sunday, September 11, 2011

Sorry I haven't really ranted for a while. If you are being pessimistic b**** and think everything been's going great, then you're wrong. I have been busy and lots of wrongs things have happened, and I typed something up the other day that I meant to post but I didn't because I haven't finished writing it yet.

This weekend, a lot has been bothering me in my beautiful mind. I'm having trouble sleeping again. I think it's because I've been thinking too much about Les Miserables. Physically and emotionally I am so involved in this musical.

Here are the songs that's been on mind THIS WEEKEND and has been making me want to cry everytime I listen to it.

2. A Little Fall of Rain (Been on my mind all of Sunday)


1. Empty Chairs At Empty Tables (Been on my mind all of Saturday)


Just Another Girl wishing you a bloody great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment