Friday, October 14, 2011

Lost In Mystical Worlds


                                             

So everyone who lives in Australia knows that this is the first week back to school from our Spring holidays.
My first week of holidays sucked balls and whistles. But my second week, good God was freaking AMAZING.
I borrowed these books from the library to keep me company and I read two books on my computer one of them which I read halfway and then continued from the book from the library.
Well since I only borrowed them in my second week I have lots more books to read.
I also have to cram in my ACTUAL literature for school and my English tutor. YAY ME! I'll be reading 'To Kill A Mockingbird' for my English tutor and I HAVE to read 'Swiss Family Robinson' for my school AGAIN. Yep, that's right, again. Blimey teddy it was bad enough the first time. 
This is where I should mention a lovely little girl came to visit me in the second week of holidays for a whole day. And for that whole day I was happy. It was simply bliss. :D She drew me an anime picture that I'm currently hanging on my bedroom wall. I love her to bits.



*Crossed out books, are then ones I already read. 
Library Books:

Rules of Attraction - Simone Elkeles FREAKING LOVED IT TO BITS
Pride and Prejudice - Jane Austen 
Katy Perry: California Gurl - Jo Berry
Halo - Alexandra Adornetto
The Greek Who Stole Christmas - Anthony Horowitz
Nobody's Girl - Sarra Manning (author of my favourite book triology)
You Don't Have To Say You Love Me - Sarra Manning (adult novel)
How To Ruin A Summer Vacation - Simone Elkeles (Already read it, wanted to read it again)
Falling Under - Gwen Hayes
The French Confection - Anthony Horowitz

PDF Books: 

Die For Me - Amy Plum (5 stars, her prose was amazing, although the story line was quite weak in my opinion, however she will make you want to turn page after page.)

You Don't Have To Say You Love Me - Sarra Manning (read about 2/3 on the computer and then finished it off with the library book I borrowed, seeing as how I was insanely addicted to it from the start but left it for awhile because I honestly dread climaxes shows that I'm not a very faithful reader and Sarra Manning is an amazing author. )


Attention Y'all. I will be doing book reviews of the above books very soon. Stay tuned, this is Just Another Girl signing out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment