Thursday, November 17, 2011

Screaming On The Inside

JAG here. (:  The house that I live nearly always has some sort of chaos in it. This is what plays in my brain what it gets on my nerves:

'Somebody save me. I don't care how you do it.'

Yep, that's right people. The theme song of Smallville (Save Me - by Remy Zero) plays in my head.

I also try to breathe a lot. In. Out. In. Out.

I swear in my head (it's like an outlet for my frustration). I think that's healthy? To have an outlet for your frustration in a positive way? Is swearing positive? Okay, moving right on.

I find insulting them in my head helps. It also inflames
the fury too. So don't try that.


But when I've finished fuming in my mind, and I'm really upset or just tired of it all I escape to my room, to read no less. 

Or write.

Either one helps.

Because either one lets me escape, completely.

No comments:

Post a Comment