Monday, November 14, 2011

Song of the Week (2)

JAG here, sorry that this week's 'Song of The Week' is a wee bit late. I have been so busy. Now, just like last week it seems that I always have two songs I love during the week. But the one that stands out the most and forever captures a place in my heart is always the one I choose. So last week (because today is Monday and I should have posted it yesterday), is 'The One That Got Away' by Katy Perry. It's hauntingly beautiful. Very bitter-sweet. I love, love it. It paints a million stories in my imaginative mind, and I penned one down last night, so click here to view it (if you're interested and can be bothered to read for a while.) Katy Perry's music videos always relate exactly back to her song. The lyrics match the scenes which is exactly what a music video should do, (Lady Gaga, please take some tips from Miss Perry, God knows you could use them). And this music video didn't miss the mark, it hit it perfectly. This song is beautifully perfect. Her live performance of this song on X Factor was to die for. Click here to see it. Oh, and because I'm naughty, the song that came in Number 2 on my list this week was none other than, "What Makes You Beautiful" by One Direction. Watch the music video, the blokes are to die for. What more could a girl want? Looking at eye candy and listening to sexy deep voices. Oh, and if you love them? Watch their new single, 'Na Na Na' I think I love that one even more. I think that sums up this weeks lullabies, I hope you like my favourites this week. See you next week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment