Saturday, April 28, 2012

Handbag Dilemma

I'm considering buying a gorgeous handbag from Strandbags and I don't know whether to buy the black or tan version. 

Doubleclick to zoomDoubleclick to zoom
Doubleclick to zoomDoubleclick to zoom

So while I spent this whole day debating between them, I found this picture from the Chictopia website:

7142000094_400

And it reinforced the truth, that I mostly wear black shoes.

So


need


black

bag.

Note in the photos below that all the girls are either wearing bright/outrageous colors (which I don't really wear) or brown/nude shoes to match their outfit or both. I don't have enough bright colour clothing in my cupboard to allow myself to buy a brown handbag. At least that is what I'm telling myself.

Black-urban-outfitters-blazer-brown-b-makowsky-bag-hot-pink-unknown-skirt_400
I love the fact that she is skinny enough to pull off this outfit. I love her boots!
Overall the outfit is put together perfectly. Those bright colours really make the brown bag
stand out like it should and the black boots/jacket cement the outfit together!

Bubble-gum-zara-top_400
Apart from the top, I can totally imagine one of my tall model-like friends wearing this outfit.
You know who you are. I adore this shade of green. I have nude high heels like her! 

H-m-blouse-h-m-top-pull-bear-pants_400
I love how this chick is making her nearly all black outfit pop out with brown shoes and a brown handbag.
Don't worry, I'm taking notes. :)

Mango-shoes-secondhand-bag-blanco-blouse-zara-pants_400
This chick is rocking orange jeans. Enough said. I love her pointy brown high heels with those gorgeous bows on them. I would love a pair of those. And to that friend of mine don't you just adore that material and THE PETER PAN COLLAR?

No comments:

Post a Comment