Saturday, April 28, 2012

Online Shopping: April 2012

I needed clothes and even though I went shopping twice with two different people - a beautiful friend of mine and my dear mother -  I only got jewelry on one trip and nothing on the other. So I went online shopping this week. I have provided links with the prices because I am nice like that. :) However, if you do like some of these pieces, I would advise that you buy them online quickly because most of these were on sale and they can sell out very quickly. Anywho, this is what I got:

From Cotton On and Rubi Shoes:

Willow Aviator - $20.00

Summa Side Zip Jean - $25.00*

Nellie Eternity Scarf - $10.00*

Jay Jays:


3/4 Sleeve Cropped Trench - $49.95 ---> $20.00

Miss Flirty Floral Dress $39.95 --> $15.00

*The other Summa Side Zip Jeans are $49.95, this one was on sale. 
*This is from the Rubi Shoes online store. 

No comments:

Post a Comment